Friday 6 February 2015

Fifty Shades... the music is great!

Okay, it's been a while since I spoke about this, so here we go...

For those who read my blog, you'll know that I read the second book in the Fifty Shades Trilogy (worst £3 purchase of my life) and thought the writing was terrible!

However, I have not read the first or third so maybe I am missing something. Either way, one day I might read them! Doubtful, but never say never...

However, the song by Ellie Goulding is pure genius


For more visit Wikipedia 

As I wrote on my own trilogy acknowledgements, the Twilight Soundtracks inspired me whilst writing my own trilogy. Music is a powerful tool. So much so that I am even considering going to watch the film! It has to be better than the books... ha ha!


I think this is what I find most offensive. The media constantly draws comparisons between Twilight and Fifty shades. Now excuse me if I fail to see ANY similarities!

Bella was always perceived as attractive. Edward was a vampire that could read minds, which is why he was torn. Whatever people think, Twilight appealed to a wider audience.

Let's keep Fifty Shades for adults... at least those interested!

Enjoy the music,
Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment